Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bloggers Quilt Festival: My Baby Quilt Entry

I made a few baby quilts lately and I love the simplicity of this "Little Brother Quilt" I made for my youngest nephew. I am entering this into Amy's Creative Side's Bloggers Quilt Festival for Baby Quilts category. I love this quilt and would like to make more like this one, it is fun to look at and every time I do I see something new in it.
It is simple, but perfect. He plays on it daily. He is on the MOVE though, so this is an image from a video of him rolling on the quilt I made him. It makes me smile.
 
I used a fun bug print for the back and I hear his older brother likes the back the most.
It is a great boy quilt that I hope he loves for many years to come. I hope my husband continues to be such a great quilt holder for many years to come as well!

GO ENJOY THE BLOGGERS QUILT FESTIVAL! I am excited to see what all of you are working on lately too! (This is the best time of year.)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Such a gorgeous quilt and even cuter models!

Hilary said...

This is really pretty, in a manly way :)

CitricSugar said...

Lovely work! Very pretty.

Clipping Path said...

Ow ur baby is so cute ..
Clipping Path

mcgeee1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mcgeee1 said...

Love the bugs too! Overall a great little boy blankeeee! ..Hand-stitched with lots of love.