Sunday, April 6, 2014

Back to Quilting at Home!

We moved my sewing machine to a different room farther from our daughters room so I can be a whole lot noisier while she is napping on the weekends. I am extremely excited about this!!
I have a great view of our front yard and just enough separation from the rest of the house to be able to quilt late at night too. My first hour of quilting at home in a long long time lead to this. 
So I am just about to put my daughter down for a nap. I do have to run to the store for a few things but hoping I will have enough time to sew something today too! 

2 comments:

Jessica E said...

Dang loud sewing machines! My "sewing room" is right next to our daughter's room. There was a short period of time where she was for some reason really sensitive to noise while she slept so I couldn't sew at all! Luckily now if I keep the doors to both rooms shut and her fan on for some white noise, I'm good to go ;-) Wishing you many long naps for some happy sewing!

mcgeee1 said...

Great idea! Hope you save some time for a nap yourself, though! You might need it!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you create in this new sewing space, though!!!